Notice: Undefined variable: gp_opt in /home/fastclea/public_html/expertcarpetcleaner.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/ra-socialize-button/ra-socialize-button.php on line 396
In most properties rugs are the biggest issue when it comes for a dust collection especially the one made from ticker materials. Their fibres keep huge amount of dust and dirt which are layered in the material and spread everywhere around the property every time you step on it. It is a good idea to avoid large rugs or if you can not afford this idea at least change carpets with laminate floors. If this is also not a possible option then hoover you rugs and carpets as often as you can. It is also recommended to organise professional Steam Cleaning services at least once per year.
1. Take care of the furniture seats
Upholstery spreads fibres in the air and also absorbs large part of the dirt from the clothes. Easier for cleaning is leather or vinyl, unfortunately this is also a more expensive solution. To reduce the dust amount to a minimum you should have in mind the following recommendations:
● Dust accumulates mainly on horizontal surfaces, so they should be cleaneded at least once a week. Vertical surfaces can be cleaned every month.
● Remove the regular seat cushions and furniture to clean them out.
● Easy way to take care of the furniture without spending a lot of time is to take out their cases – they can easily be removed for cleaning or replaced.
2. While cleaning property clean the air
While cleaning with a vacuum cleaner it makes an air flow and this moves dust everywhere in the room. Part of this comes back again at the surface you’ve just cleaned. If you have a purifying filter system for the air conditioner, it could take some of the dust before it is held somewhere. If this is not possible then open all the windows and allow fresh air to the room. For professional carpet cleaning North London visit HouseCleanLondon.co.uk
3. Choose the correct cleaning equipment
When it comes about cleaning with a vacuum cleaner , usually just suction of the dirt is not enough. As an example for cleaning rugs it is good to use the exact extensions of the hoover. The same refer for the difficult corners and spots. If you have a vinyl or wooden surfaces you can use special towels or a mop made of microfibre which absorbs dirt and dust.